My little sister, Rebekah, had a baby shower last weekend for her second child, due in January. It was fun to host this event with 11 of Boo's closest friends! Baby Margaret Gray has been well outfitted and set up for a cozy life in the Louis home!
It was nice of Liam and his cousin Sarah Grace to pass out simultaneously to give their moms a break!
Liam with his Great Grandmother Bridges.
We attempted to take a "cousin" pic since they won't all be together at Christmas. It was madness! This is a shot taken right before Henry ran down the street with his shoes on the wrong feet!
Liam with his entertaining Cousin Madeline.
On the way home, Liam and I made a quick stop to see Grandma and Grandpa Sherry.
I was nervous about the drive to Dallas and back by myself with Liam in tow, but I have to give the boy props for his surprisingly pleasant behavior! Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment