Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my Great Aunt Katharine's home, as we do every year we are in Shreveport for the holidays. Good food (Witt's duck gumbo & Josh's chicken jambalaya), good company (my dad's side of the family), and great games (we play Family Feud and Bingo every year)!
I didn't get a good shot of Liam in his Christmas Eve duds, so this was actually taken after church this past Sunday:
Liam Spent the evening sleeping on various cousins (Liam's second cousins, once removed):
With Caroline...

and Clara.

Due to a shortage of Bingo cards, Leif and I played as a team. I'd explain why our hands are in the air, but it was only mildly amusing if you were there:

Beezie with Sarah Grace:

Harv, Chris, & Mom:

Maggie and Madeline:

Cousins (my first cousins, once removed) Ann, Witt, and Philip:
So good to see everyone!!! Wish we could've stayed longer, but Liam was falling apart. On to Christmas Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment