Thursday, November 11, 2010

Party Time! Excellent!

A couple of weekends back, we had a Two-Party-Saturday. Liam is a very popular kid, you see. The first party rolled out with a John Deere theme for Mr. Sanders Wiggins, age 3.
I took Madeline to help out her swamped mother. I LOVE this picture of her in the tractor!
What a goof ball!
Eli Spikes with the birthday boy on hayride #1:
I would have had to pry that CapriSun out of Liam's fingers in order for this pic to be fantastic, but he wouldn't have stood for that injustice!
I was pretty stoked about his threads this day:
Ahh...while the big kids attacked the tractor pinata, we snuck the little ones into bounce house #1. Liam with Brody & Braden Brubaker:
Army crawl:
Happy birthday Sanders!!!
Now, onto party #2. It's a train theme for Mr. Dominic Rinaudo, age 2. Liam spends his weekdays with Dominic and loves every minute of it...as long as he's not being tackled!

The boys and the balloons. LOVE Dominic's conductor garb!
Bounce house #2 and, yes, that is Dom tackling Liam:

Hay ride (train ride) #2 with a couple of Dominic's awesome cousins:
The boy got a sweet new ride!!!
Happy birthday Dominic!
Good partying. Good day. Good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment