Before I can go any further on this blog, I must document that Liam turned the big 0-2 in June!!!
Celebration #1 was with the family at Shogun. Three out of five Lagersen Cousins were able to attend as well as Aunt Boo, Uncle Tom, Aunt Beezie, Uncle Chris, Aunt Erin, Uncle Nolan, and Aunt Carrie. Whew!
The Kids checking out the fish before dinner.
Group shot (Margaret looks funny because I'm holding her that way!)
Presents.
And blowing out the pineapple boat without candles after the staff sang Happy Birthday!
Celebration #2 was at the same park as last year. Even at 10:00 am the heat was unbearable!
Liam carrying his own balloons in the store.
And then packed in the car with them.
At the park:
Playing in the water,
Opening gifts,
And making a mess with chocolate covered fruit pops (it was too hot for cake!)
Happy birthday sweet child of mine!
(Next year the party is going to be inside...)
No comments:
Post a Comment