Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's a Girl!!!

We spent about 16 hours in this room...

...and ended up here once again!

God's hand was over us!  After looking at my uterus in surgery, Dr. Michael believes that it would have definitely ruptured if I had pushed.  I got to labor like I wanted to and the baby came out in the safest way for both of us.  Praise the Lord!

And, here she is!  Larkin Lynn Sherry.



Meeting Daddy:

A kiss from Mama:

I like that I'm upside down:

First bath:

First feeding:


Meeting Mimi:

Meeting Papa:

Meeting Big Brother:

Squished cheek:

Arm rolls:

 Our family headed home:

Larkin is a really sweet and good baby...not to mention cute as a button!  She sleeps well and gained 2 pounds by her 2 week check-up!  Liam has had no problems adjusting to the new addition.  He says, "Mama, I like her."  I love my family!!!

I still can't believe I have a daughter!


1 comment: