See! He has wings!
There were a lot of Halloween events this year for my little dragon.
First, school:
He wanted this to work, but it didn't really.
In the afternoon, parents joined the class for a little party. Costumes had already come off, trick-or-treating had already happened, a pumpkin had already been carved, no games were planned... all that happened was food, so I'm not really sure of the point. I won't complain about the time off work spent with my favorite kid, though!
Here he is with his best school friend, DeCoryan (I probably spelled that wrong). Did you know that Cheetos are crack for kids?
Next event, FBC's First Fall Festival:
A hayride with Grandpa.
Liam's first pony ride! (sorry about posting the funny face, Leif, but Liam is lookin' good)
Yee-haw!!!
Lastly, trick-or-treating:
A dragon, a cheerleader (L-S-U spells Tigers, apparently), a pumpkin, and a cupcake.
And they're off!!!
We'll be enjoying the spoils for weeks and weeks.
Happy Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment